Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl Fans Go GaGa For 'MDNA'










It's so nice to see an entrance.
Not some rehash of Diana Ross climbing out of an egg on Wolfman Jack's 'Saturday Night Special' while singing 'I'm Coming Out', but a grand spectacle the likes of Liz Taylor being pulled by a legion of minions as Madonna appeared during Super Bowl Sunday's half time show. Don't know who played and really don't give a good goddamn to be honest. The only reason I tuned in was for Madonna's performance with Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. And as usual, Madonna didn't disappoint. It was quite the show. Nothing scandalous. Just Madonna doing what she does best. With a bevy of guests including Berry Gordon, Jr. of Motown's secret sons, members of LMFAO and Cee-Lo Green .......once again........making a special appearance, Madonna looked like she was having the time of her life.
So....another Golden Globe win. A new album about to drop. The half time show success. It exhausts me just thinking about it.
I know it's a liberal sin to bad mouth Lady Gaga, but FUCK! Take five, already!
In all fairness, I will agree that she is great support for we gays.
But so is a jock strap.
"L-U-V.......MADONNA!"

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure you could say fans went "ga ga". Most thought it was stupid. I remember being very bored with it. The music was not very moving.

    ReplyDelete